Alam and I are getting there the night before. I am looking for a hotel near JFK where we can perhaps also do the pre-departure orientation. Will keep everyone posted!
I will be arriving to JFK at 6:00am on the 15th. My cell number is 720-289-2567 if anyone would like to meet up. There is a food court area above the Turkish Airlines check-in counter where I will plan on settling in unless we find another meeting place! Looking forward to meeting you all!
Michael and I will be staying at the
ReplyDeleteThe Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
Mar 10 - Mar 14, 2012 and then the BEST WESTERN at Kennedy Airport.
Cheers
Arriving JFK on Mar 14, so one day early. I am staying at Farifield Inn New York JFK Airport. See you all soon.
ReplyDeleteI will be arriving to JFK at 6:00am on the 15th. My cell number is 720-289-2567 if anyone would like to meet up. There is a food court area above the Turkish Airlines check-in counter where I will plan on settling in unless we find another meeting place! Looking forward to meeting you all!
ReplyDelete